WHY INFRARED?

Infrared light is the invisible part of the sun's spectrum. It has the ability to penetrate human tissue which produces an abundance of health benefits. Our infrared sauna is completely safe and non-toxic.

 

DETOXIFYING SWEAT

 

Our infrared sauna uses this light to create heat, which increases the body’s core temperature, thus resulting in a much deeper, more detoxifying sweat from the cellular level of the skin where many toxins reside. 

 

Sweating is the body's natural way to heal and stay healthy. Detoxing the body has been proven to strengthen the body’s immune system and  increase nutrient absorption.  Infrared saunas generate a sweat 7x more detoxifying than that of traditional saunas!

 

PENETRATING HEAT

 

Conventional saunas heat the air around you, relying on the indirect heating methods of convection and conduction.

 

Infrared heat penetrates deep into the tissues. Less than 20% of the energy heats the air leaving 80% available to be converted to heat in our bodies. Therefore, an infrared sauna can warm the body more efficiently and to a greater depth than a conventional sauna.

 

Unlike a traditional steam sauna where the hot air temperature can make it difficult to breathe, the air temperature of the Far Infrared Sauna is lower, between 100 – 150 degrees Fahrenheit. 

 

THERAPEUTIC RELAXATION

 

Infrared is a gentle, soothing, and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep. You will feel relaxed while receiving an invigorating deep-tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session. Each of us needs to take a pause from the busyness of every day life and give our bodies the healing and wellness it needs.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28

4645 AVON LANE #190A,  FRISCO, TEXAS 75033

Located at Dwell Yoga Studio.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

Copyright @ 2018 The Sauna Room Frisco - All Rights Reserved